For more information on the Spanish Department please see our school prospectus.
Spanish Year 8
• Introductions, classroom vocab and instructions, saying our name, how we are and where we live, things in our rucksacks, the Spanish alphabet and pronunciation
• Numbers, saying our age, months, seasons, birthdays, countries, -AR, -ER and -IR verbs
• School subjects, opinions, teachers, snacks, food at school, money, days of the week, timetables, activities in class.
• Describing family members, our pets, colours, physical descriptions, personalities, hair, eyes
• Free time hobbies, telling the time, morning/noon/night, sports, opinions about hobbies and reasons
• Describing our region, places in town, directions, arranging to meet someone,
• Weather, seasons, future weekend plans
Year 8 Spanish Vocabulary Learning Homework Week 1-7
Year 8 Spanish Vocabulary Learning Homework Week 8-14